Tourism Management (2 Week)
Course Fee : 9,000 GBP
Course Duration : 10 Days
The hospitality & tourism business is the fastest growing industry in the 21st century. As people have more spare time and tourist expenditures increase sharply, the industry is facing many challenges such as dynamics in marketing channels, skills shortages, more demanding consumers, emerging markets in tourism and sustainable entrepreneurship.
The Training Tree Tourism Management program is ideal for anyone interested in working in the expanding leisure and tourism sector.
The program recognises the growing importance and role that leisure and tourism play in economic and social development throughout all corporations, global government entities and is aimed at those who have the motivation, attitude and drive to develop their career in this sector, with a particular focus on the tourist industry.
The program will also broaden your knowledge and skills in related industries such as passenger transport, travel services and tourist destinations and develop your analytical, research, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. The program will improve personal learning and thinking skills and qualities that you need to develop, including confidence in your ability to go out into the workplace.
- Develop students' business English professional communication skills
- The ability to recognise the positive and negative impacts the industry may have on people, environment and economy
- Provide students with specialised language for hospitality management & tourism
- Enable students to communicate more effectively in the context of international hospitality management & tourism
- Enable students to develop a sound understanding of current theory & practice in hospitality management & tourism
How This Helps Your Organization?
- Delegate will be able to provide knowledge and insight into the implementation of the fundamental principles of tourism management
- Conduct a review of the current status of the hospitality & tourism department
- Yield improved results by implementing an effective outsourcing strategy
- Delegates will provide the organisation with the skills and instruments to improve tourism management & hospitality in both long term and short term
- Improve the skills and morale of organisations employees through increased knowledge, confidence and capability
How This Helps You Personally?
- Speak confidently at a senior level about marketing strategies
- Understand how to apply the most optimum practices
- Learn from the experience of other delegates and the trainer
- Attain a strong knowledge of the principles of facilities management
- Add value to your knowledge and competency
- Improve your prospective career opportunities through self-development
Strategic Planning for Tourism Campaign
- Why plan?
- Brief review of Marketing, Branding & Differentiation
- Segmentation – identifying an attractive market gap
- Alignment with the company’s aims and objectives
- The 7 Ps of Marketing
Priority Planning & Decision Making
- Prioritising objectives in accordance to strategic vision and implementing into Plan
- Time Management & Scheduling techniques for meeting deadline
- Implementing all covered functions into the final strategic plan
- How to improve your communication skills and communicate your intentions to your team effectively
- Analyse a variety of decision making techniques
Travel & Tourism Geography
- Supply of tourism resources
- Travelling Trends
- Tourist demand
- Tourist Flows
- Control & Work planning
- Influential trends on the Hospitality Industry
- Trends that can affect the future of the Hospitality Industry
- Discuss the increased demand for leisure travel services in relation to business travel
- Discuss the increase in cruises and timeshares as an alternative to conventional lodging
Tourism Data Analysis
- Numerical techniques
- Presentation of data
- Descriptive statistics
- Correlation and linear regression
- Forecasting techniques
- Time series analysis
- Project management
- Basic probability theory
- What are operations in a business?
- What do the operations mangers do?
- How operations support the main business?
- What does the business produce?
- How does the business define and measure quality?
Global Economic Theory
- Supply & Demand Charting
- Micro/Macro Economics
- Economic Principles
- The effect of the credit crunch on tourism
- The effect of the recession on tourism
Hospitality Services Management
- Trends within the hospitality service industry
- Links between the hospitality sector and event management industry
- The differences in the nature of hospitality according to the international location or culture
- Different management practices within hospitality services according to the international location or culture
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.