Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration : 5 Days
CEOs and Industry leaders have all achieved excellence through managing themselves and their ability to produce results. The study of self-management is important for any individual that wishes to achieve success in any type of organisation.
This program provides you with the skills to create your own goals monitor your progress and reap the rewards of your completed objectives. These techniques can also be applied to other people or larger groups of individuals.
- Learn to accept responsibility for your actions within a successful or failed task
- Develop and fine tune your behaviour to become accustomed to achieving your goals on a consistent basis
- Time scheduling techniques for meeting deadlines and project completion
- Balancing work and family commitments
- Stress coping mechanisms
- Embed the pattern of successful project completion into your personality
- Become more self-confident in your ability to complete your objectives and goals both professionally and personally
- Learn and apply the latest stress coping mechanisms
- Evaluate the problem and find a resolution using Scenario and Solution analysis
- Manage Time more efficiently and create time from ‘thin air’
How This Helps Your Organisation?
- Improved initiative and productivity in employees
- Ability for employees to manage their behaviours
- Increased flexibility and adaptation to new situations within an organisation
- Improved objective setting and completion of targets
- Increased efficiency through effective time management skills
How This Helps You Personally?
- Manage your time more efficiently both professionally and personally
- Enjoy a balance between your work and personal life
- Creation of a plan to achieve your long-term life goals successfully
- Ability to maintain focus under highly pressurised situations in and out of the organisation
- Control your emotions
- Build healthier relationships and sustain them
- The significance of self-awareness
- Channelling your focus
- Managing your physical and emotional energy
- Embedding productive habits into your personality
- Defining your preferred method of learning
- The different phases of human development
- Behavioural management
- Self-confidence and self-awareness training
- Open discussion on past experience and believes
- How to control aggressive, unreceptive or forceful behaviours
Self-Management for Leaders
- The effect of different types of leadership style
- How to create trust within your team
- Decision making techniques
- Empathetic techniques
Self-Management in Teams
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Dealing with difficult colleagues
- The importance of influence when managing a team
- Creating performance benchmarks
- Introduction to Priority management
- Introduction to Time management
- Keeping your team hungry and eager
- Stress copying mechanisms and techniques
- Action plan creation for the future
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.