Real Estate Management
Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration : 5 Days
Real estate is fundamental to everything we do: we need property to live in, to work in and for our leisure.
It is an important commercial and industrial resource, but is also home to many national and international investment funds.
Real estate managers have diverse roles: they advise on most matters related to property but, primarily, they give advice in relation to strategic property investment and disposal and management decisions, and give owners, tenants and investors advice regarding the value of their assets.
To do this they need a firm knowledge of law and economics and of corporate strategy and finance, and be able to relate these to the social and environmental agendas that are so critical in today's society.
- Construction technology, materials, structures, services and pathology
- The role and position of property as part of an organization
- The methods and techniques by which property assets are valued
- The importance of sustainability in the property industry
- Theories of management
- Key skills necessary to successfully develop and manage property
How This Helps Your Organization?
- Delegate will be able to provide knowledge and insight into the implementation of the fundamental principles of real estate management
- Conduct a review of the current status of the real estate management
- Yield improved results by implementing an effective real estate management strategy
- Delegates will provide the organisation with the skills and instruments to improve the real estate strategy in the short and long term
- Improve the skills and morale of organisations employees through increased knowledge, confidence and capability
How This Helps You Personally?
- Understand how to apply the most optimum practices
- Learn from the experience of other delegates and the trainer
- Attain a strong knowledge of the principles of real estate management
- Add value to your knowledge and competency
- Improve your prospective career opportunities through self-development
Real Estate Sales
- Provide Property Appraisal
- Establish and Expand Client Base
- Obtain Property Listings
- Market Property
- Undertake Property Sale by Private Treaty
- Monitor Sales Process
- Conduct Property Sale By Auction
- Prepare and Execute Documentation
Real Estate Management
- Effectively Manage Property and Account to Landlord
- Perform and Record Property Management Activities and Transactions
- Negotiate Effectively with Landlords and Tenants
- Maintain and Protect Conditions of Rented Properties
Real Estate Management Skills
- How to promote innovation within your team
- Project Team Building
- Motivation techniques
- Making use of entrepreneurism
- Multi-Lingual capabilities
- Cultural Diversity
Real Estate Business Practices
- Manage Agency Risk
- Implement Personal Marketing Plan
- Clarify and Confirm Property Information
Real Estate Agency Services
- Provide Property Development and Marketing Services
- Present and Explain Property Reports
Key Elements of Facilities Management
- Goals and objectives of the organisation
- Resource management
- People management
- Premises management
- Support services
- Managing contractors and outsourcing
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.