Office Administration Management
Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration : 5 Days
Administrative roles deal with managing the day to day functions of all business departments in an effort to reduce the total work load for senior level authorities.
The main job responsibility of an office administrator is to ensure the efficient performance of all departments in an organization. They act as a connecting link between the senior management and the employees.
To excel in this field and fulfil your potential as an office manager, administrator or secretary there is a great emphasis on your behavioural and interpersonal skills.
This program ensures the delegate will learn to remain in total control and achieve all required responsibilities in an efficient and timely fashion.
- Stream line your work processes and office environment
- Prioritise daily responsibilities in order to maximise output
- Improve interactions and relationships
- Learn special techniques for improving creativity, problem solving, planning and decision making.
- Improve multi-tasking and priority management
- ‘Think like a manager’
- Learn to make snap decisions, plan and solve office related issues
- Improve communication skills and become more assertive
- Improve relationships throughout the organisation
- Learn Emotion Management
- Develop your interpersonal skills
How This Helps Your Organization?
- Increased productivity and creativity amongst team members
- Proactive and confident employees
- Increased productivity
- Improved time management
- Improved office morale and satisfaction
- Absenteeism reduction
- Reduction in work place stress symptoms
How This Helps You Personally?
- Reduce stress levels and improve stress management
- Increased confidence and motivation
- Self-satisfaction and increased goal reaching through assertiveness
- Improve presentation skills and public speaking
- Improved organisational skills which can be taken outside of the work place
- Improve inter-personal skills
Assuming Control at Work
- Understanding the purpose of a task and it’s intended output
- Internal and external customer services
- Improve efficiency by looking at tasks logically
- Implement high leverage activities to improve timescale
- How to stay in control of your work through organisation and prioritisation
- How to streamline office systems to improve efficiency
- How to create an environment and culture that will improve office morale
Critical Administrative Skills
- Look at ‘Mind Mapping’ techniques and it’s uses
- Project management techniques for meeting tight deadlines
- Planning methodologies – Introduction to Gannt chart
- The fundamental principles of Right Brain/Left Brain theory
- Problem solving techniques
- How to arrive at a decision and the various decision making tools available to us
- Meeting management and keeping concise, detailed minutes
- How to deal with multiple managers and organise the workload
- What are the different styles of communication available to us?
- How to be more assertive and get your point across
- The best way to say ‘No’ without offending colleagues
- Eradicate any discomfort caused when asserting yourself
- Display confidence in your communication
- Communication mistakes
- Conflict resolution techniques
- Understanding body language and its role in communicating
- Adjusting communication techniques in accordance to gender
- How to deal with clashing personalities
- Creating a healthy working relationship with senior managers
- How to improve your leadership skills
- How to improve listening skills in order to fully understand the vision and requirements of the task at hand
- Creating networks within the organisation
- Learn how to plan an effective presentation
- Learn how to deliver effective presentations with power and confidence
- Eradicate public speaking anxiety
- How to keep your audience’s attention and influence their opinion
- How to give and receive constructive criticism
- Understanding the root causes of stress
- Relaxation techniques for keeping the mind and body sharp
- Building your self-confidence
- Learn how to deal with difficult situations
- Understand the life cycle of stressful thinking
- Understand the underlying principles of emotional intelligence
- How to integrate emotional intelligence into the workplace
- Methods for becoming more practical, self-aware and responsible
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.