Advanced Risk Management & Assessing Process Risk
Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration : 5 Days
This program is designed to offer you a first person perspective on how complex risk assessment strategies are used during vital processes within an organisation.
We use an advanced modelling software to visualize potential risk and facilitate the analysis of potential impact of a variety of risks that an organisation can be presented with. We also discuss best ways to limit damage while still reducing costs for the organisation.
- How to motivate a workforce and create a culture of safety
- Improve your practical skills in applying advanced risk assessment techniques relevant to the process industry
- Effectively balance risk against cost in order to optimize risk reduction measures
- Motivate your people for improved safety culture
- Appreciate the role of Quantified Risk Assessment and major hazards
- Apply root-cause analysis to incident investigation and analysis
- Speed up and sharpen critical thinking
- Encourage 'thinking outside the box'
- Apply principles learned to all types of issues that may arise inside and outside of an organisation
How This Helps Your Organization?
- Business problems can be carefully thought out and broken down leading to better and more efficient solutions.
- Benefit from more confident and outgoing employees
- Faster decision making that will meet tight corporate deadlines
- Tips and techniques learned during the program can be passed on to other colleagues to aid their thought processes
How This Helps You Personally?
- Greater confidence when presented with challenges
- Faster mental reflexes that can be used in and out of the workplace
- More effective communication skills
- Increased productivity
Introduction to advanced risk assessment methodology
- How to identify vulnerability and the tools required for precise analysis.
- Introduction of HAZOP technique
- Application of HAZOP to an in-class case study
- Application of HAZOP in risk management
- HAZOP software analysis
Quantified Risk Assessment
- Introduction of Failure Mode & Effect Analysis
- Event & Decision tree analysis
- Why does data fail
- Introduction of Fault Tree Analysis
- Computing Fault Tree and Decision tree analysis
The dynamics of fire, explosion & toxic release
- Different types of Fire hazards: Pool fire, BLEVE, flash
- Different types of explosion: Pressure leak, VCE, UVCE, dust outburst
- Analysing the vulnerability of the system
- Computer software hazard modelling.
Incident analysis advanced techniques
- Human error contribution towards accidents.
- Root cause system analysis and techniques
- Incident analysis methodology
- Dormant failure
Introducing a culture of safety within the workplace
- Safety culture and it’s role within the organisation
- Improving the work force’s attitude towards workplace safety
- Introduction to the HSE Management system
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.