Advanced Presentation Skills
Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration:5 Days
Hesitant about presenting in front of the board of directors? Or do you just want to increase your confidence in public speaking?
Our program offers a structured approach to develop your confidence and performance by giving you a great set of techniques and strategies to engage your audience and help present your ideas in an articulate and confident manner.
You will have the opportunity to put the techniques you learn into practice in a relaxed environment, we will then offer you unique custom constructive advice in order to get the best out of you and deliver your message efficiently. We will discuss how body language is a tremendously powerful tool when presenting, how to use this to your advantage as well as the importance of Neuro-Lingustic Programming, tonality, pitch and pacing in your voice to prevent your audience from wanting to fall asleep!
- Presentation practice sessions carried out in a relaxed non-judgmental and supportive environment along with custom constructive criticism designed to fulfill your presentation.
- Enjoy a collaborative and practical based experience full of discussion and positive feedback.
- Gain a deeper understanding of the principles behind presenting and use body language, NLP and tonality techniques to your advantage.
- Leave with confidence and be ready to impress your workmates with your new skills!
- Breakdown an effective presentation to it's core principles, analyse then structure your own personality around this creating an impressive presentation style unique to yourself.
- Learn to grab your audiences attention straight away and keep it throughout the presentation while delivering the main content then finishing off in a noteworthy manner leaving your audience receptive and impressed.
- Integrate the use of small 'cheat sheets' to subtly help through the use of reminders or keywords should you have any issues during the presentation.
- Put into practice Neuro-Lingustic Programming (NLP) techniques to focus your audience as well as body language, voice control and pacing.
- Tips on dealing with hostile audiences and quick fire questions that may throw you off track.
How This Helps Your Organization?
- Presentations within the organisation will improve.
- Increase sales through carefully constructed presentations that engage audiences more effectively
- Benefit from more confident and outgoing employees
- Tips and techniques learned during the program can be passed on to other colleagues to aid there presentations.
How This Helps You Personally?
- Greater confidence and productivity
- Meet professional goals via presentations.
- Benefit from a carefully constructed presentation strategy that impresses the audience and keeps them interested throughout.
- More effective communication skills
The underlying foundations of a successful presentation
- Correct preparation
- Essential goal and outcome discussion
- Dealing with and eradicating fear
- Group work and discussion
- Beginning to structure your presentation
- Presentation delivery no.1
- Who is the target audience
- The fundamental message behind your presentation
- Structure your presentation using the BOMBER process used by top CEO’s around the world. (Bang-Opening-Message-Bridge-Examples-Recap)
- Managing your presentation environment
- Presentation delivery no.2
Psychological principles behind presenting
- Converting nervous energy into productive energy
- Projecting your voice and controlling pitch
- Discussion of the most popular public speaking fears
- How to keep your target audience engaged and interested using social cues and psychological principles
- NLP – engaging the audience using subtle social cues and subliminal messaging
- Planning presentation delivery no.3
Converting a casual presentation into a professional business presentation
- How to deal with difficult questions
- Engaging your target audience
- Presentation delivery no.3 (video recorded)
- Video recording recap, analysis and constructive criticism
- Discuss how you feel your presentation went
- Discuss your performance
- Methods of including your audience into the presentation
- Confidence ideology
- Tips for closing a presentation successfully
- Action plan for personal and speech improvement.
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.