Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration : 5 Days
Many organisations promote technically proficient employees into a supervisor/managerial role, however technical expertise does not necessarily directly relate with the ability to lead, manage and motivate people.
This program will provide you with the critical leadership skills required to be recognised as a top performer within your organisation.
The course is structured to give you an understanding of your natural leadership talent and potential in your ability lead a group. Learn the tools required to determine the needs of your peers and adapt your natural talent to influence your team into sharing your image of the future. Each delegate will leave the program with a step-by-step action plan that can be implemented into the organisation.
- Use influential techniques to persuade colleagues opinions to match yours
- Communicate effectively and engage your audience
- Embed the leadership competencies into your personality
- Gain leadership skills at all levels
- Exercises to maintain vigour and dynamism in the future
- Determine which competencies are required for success in leadership
- Apply the critical leadership behaviours that establish and nurture trust
- Identify the implications of trust on organisational performance
- Acknowledge diversity of thought during the decision making process
- Appreciate the correlation between the productivity of an organization and management ability
- Develop skills to effectively manage a team by focusing on critical areas
How This Helps Your Organization?
- Enable the organisation to develop deeper and more trusting relationships with its clients
- Encourage creative thinking
- Manage change more efficiently
- Increased departmental value
- Creating enthusiasm an organisation through times of challenge or difficult change
- Reduce downtime
- Nurturing a corporate culture that engenders loyalty and retention
- Increase productivity of organisation due to improved management ability
- Streamline business processes
How This Helps You Personally?
- Enrich the quality of your teams work
- Better organisational skills
- Stronger inter-personal skills
- Become more self-motivated and confident in your ability to produce
- Hit your targets
- More personal satisfaction with work and personal life
Improving your leadership skills
- How to build trust amongst your peers
- Aligning your objectives with those of the organisation
- The 4 levels of leadership
- Encourage diversity of thought within the decision making process
- Strategies for Team Building
- Morale Boosters
- Motivation Strategies
- Identifying the intentions and requirements of your team members
- Using performance metrics
- Using analytics for performance profiling
- The difference between activities and results measurement
- The 4 different styles of communication
- Create your own style of communication
- Conflict Resolution advise
- How to lead meetings effectively
- Presentation delivery tips
- Industry standard terminology
- Quality Assurance
- Inhibitors to Leadership Development
- Developing an appropriate leadership model according to the needs of your organisation
- Developing a Leadership performance profile
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.