Leading & Managing Change
Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration : 5 Days
The recent economic downturns, recession, globalisation and technological advances have had a tremendous impact on the business environment. Any organisation that does not adjust to change and stays the same is destined to be left behind by its competitors and fail; therefore it is important to recognise the underlying forces behind change within an organisation and how these changes can be managed effectively.
This uniquely designed program is intended for any delegates that are responsible for dealing with change within the workplace in any form. This course will allow you the opportunity to learn the latest cutting-edge techniques in managing organisational change used by business process managers in some of the world’s largest organisations.
- Learn why some changes are necessary and unavoidable
- Predict the timing of change and it’s best time for execution
- What exactly needs to be changed?
- Use influential techniques to persuade colleagues opinions to match yours
- Communicate change effectively and engage your audience
- Understand the underlying forces that produce change
- Predict the timing and execution of change
- Evaluate how to prepare your department and organisation for impending change
- Manage the corporate cultures relationship to change
- Learn the psychological principles behind change, what motivates your colleagues, how they adapt and manage these processes
- Produce evidence of value addition due to the change
- Implement analytical system support during each stage of the change process
- Communicate these changes to your colleagues, team and senior management in an effective and understandable manner.
How This Helps Your Organization?
- Employees can identify processes within the organisational infrastructure that requires change
- Identify the timing of the change
- Employees will possess the skills to manage these changes while maintaining focus on corporate objectives
- Minimise disruption in business processes
How This Helps You Personally?
- Increased self-confidence
- Improved ability to manage change in a professional and personal environment
- Hit your targets
- Communicate effectively
- Demonstrate the benefits to your ideas
Fundamentals of Change
- Change strategy
- Why Strategy is important
- Strategic Drift
- STEEPLE Analysis
- Evaluate your organisations position
- McGahans Trajectories of Industry Change
- Why are changes necessary within an organisation?
- Defining Soundscape & Seescape
- Competitiveness advantage gained through change
- Common failures during Change
- Burke-Litwins Causal Model of Organisational Performance & Change
- Looking at change from a Business Process Perspective
- Looking at change from a financial perspective
- Looking at change from a customer perspective
- Mickinsey 7S Framework
- Porters 5 forces analysis
- Organisational Fitness Model
- Sigmoid Curve
- Force Field Analysis – Helper & Blocker
- Planning the right time for change
- Analytical systems
- Managing employee reactions to change
- Personal effectives of change
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix (RAM) Analysis
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Creating stakeholder value
- Mapping Stakeholders
- Kano customer satisfaction model
- ABCD Theory
- Emotion Loop
- Fredrik Herzberg Motivational Theory
- Ensuring executed changes satisfy the client
Leadership & Change Management
- The Role of the Leader
- The fundamental requirements of a leader in change
- Kaizen Theory
- John Kotter Top Down
- Balogun & Johsnon Middle Out Leadership
- Communicating your intentions to your team
- Using influence techniques to gain the agreeability of your management
- Skyscraper communicating change model
- Edgar Schein Organisational Development Theory
- Cameron & Quin Culture Audit
- Trompenaars & Hofstede
- Creating an Action Plan
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.