Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration : 5 Days
This program is designed to deliver a modern and all-inclusive summary of the Human Resource department’s activities. The delegate will learn the latest and most cutting edge tools and techniques in people management.
Discover the skills and requirements of becoming successful within a modern day HRM department. Discussion of integral activities and important concepts within HRM from initial recruitment procedures to the final dismissal meetings.
- HRM Strategy of the 21st Century
- Working within a multi-cultural environment
- Performance management
- Measure and reduce absenteeism within your organisation
- Managing employee issues effectively
- Securing employee records
- Learn the approaches of Strategic HRM
- Discuss the function of the Human Resources department
- Understand the sensitivities of a multi-cultural organisation
- Create responsiveness to enrolment and reward procedures
- HR Ethics discussion
- Learn how to deal with employee issues while maintaining professionalism
- Measure work performance accurately
How this helps your organisation?
- A further understanding of how HR relates to other departments
- Employees will have a firm understanding of the underlying principles within HRM
- Delegates will be able to create value for the organisation
- Strategies and theories can be passed on to colleagues for further improvement and productive discussion
- Increase performance measurement effectiveness
How this helps you personally?
- Improved self-confidence
- Improved productivity
- Gain a strong overview of the strategic HRM department.
- Improve inter-personal skills
- Conflict resolution
Human Resource Management Overview
- Introduction to HRM
- The differences between HRM and Personal Management
- Discuss the main responsibilities and requirements of a HR employee
- The structure of the HRM department
- Introduction to Strategic Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Employee improvement – qualifications and study
- Recording and observation
- Business support requirements
- Database management and computer systems for HR
- Securing employee records and protecting confidentiality
- Working with a multi-cultural environment
- Appraising your colleagues effectively
- Disciplinary techniques
Payment & Recruitment
- How to show your colleagues flexibility
- Successful compensation and benefit schemes
- Selection and recruiting methodology
- Assessing new recruits and further development
- How to implement psychometric testing into the recruitment process, it’s advantages and disadvantages
- Induction process
- Discuss how to deal with employee issues in a professional and sensitive manner
- Complying with employment law
- Discuss equal opportunity and diversity within your organisation
- Employee Assistance Programme
- How to deal with bullying, sexism and harassment
- Conflict resolution techniques
- How to execute work place investigations subtly without raising alarm
- How to carry out a successful exit interview and discuss its procedures
Employee Development & Learning
- Formal qualification achievement
- Integrating a HR strategy into the development of the employees
- HRM ethics discussion
- Attending personal planning & personal development meetings
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.