Course Fee : 5,000 GBP
Course Duration : 5 Days
Analysing a business involves specialist knowledge, proficiency as well as the ability to plan, analyse, manage and communicate the requirements of the business in question before creating a business information structure.
The delegate will ascertain the knowledge to execute the latest cutting-edge methodologies in business for analysing firms, identifying the organisations requirements, planning, monitoring business processes as well as communicating your solutions in an effective and justified manner
- The most cutting-edge business analysis methods at the forefront of the financial analysis industry are taught to you in a series of short burst concentrated presentations followed by exercises and Q&A.
- The delegate will apply the methodologies learned to case studies and real world examples.
- To increase learning potential the program may also involve individual work, group work, lecturer interaction and consistent constructive criticism.
- Recognize the requirements of a Business Analyst
- Plan a Business Analysis
- Identify the needs of the business
- Identify the requirements of the stakeholder
- Define a solution and communicate it to the business
- Business dimension modelling
How This Helps Your Organization?
- Improve employees knowledge within intra-business analytics
- Improves relationship between IT and business department of your organisation.
- Reduction in risk associated with developing IT infrastructure
- Experience a reduction in business process cost and delay
- Delegates display a strong understanding of the requirements of the stakeholder
How This Helps You Personally?
- Possess the ability to identify the critical needs of a business at all levels
- Develop effective solutions to proposed problems within a business
- Identify a firms essential requirements effectively and address them to business management confidently and concisely
Introduction to Business Analysis
- The requirements of the Business Analyst
- How to select the appropriate BA technique
- Introduction to the Business Solutions Life Cycle (BSLC)
- Enterprise Analysis
- Creating a Business Analytics findings case
- Create a solution
Requirements of the Analysis Process
- Infrastructure framework
- Identifying stakeholder goals and objectives
- Financial Modelling methodology
- The data requirements of Financial Modelling
- Introduction to Business Process Modelling
Identify Stakeholder requirements
- How to carry out an interview
- Business process observation
- Creating, implementing and analysing questionnaires
- Document analysis
Managing stakeholder requirements
- Handling challenging questions and criticism
- Managing requirements and solutions
- Creating an effective solution to proposed requirements and problems
- Identify gaps within the business processes
- Implementing workarounds or temporary ‘quick fix’
- Solution testing
- Solution performance analysis]
For further information as well as a structured outline of this course please download our program syllabus.
If you would like to make an inquiry regarding this course please send us an E-MAIL.
We are more than happy to help you with ANY questions you may have.